Friday 16 March 2018

Duathalon

LI: I am sharing some of my ideas, feelings and thoughts on my blog about the
     Duathlon  today!

Success Criteria:
  • It makes sense when I read it
  • I have used capital letters and full stops correctly
  • I have had my blogging buddy check my blog before I publish

Butterflies were in my stomach. BANG! The year 5 girls were off like lightning. We zoomed around the first two laps. (I didn't I saved my energy for the bike.) I puffed up the hill to my bike. I climbed on and started biking everything was blurry I must of been going 100 miles per hour I was red my heart felt like it was about to pop out of my chest. I had finished the two laps in no time. I dragged my bike over to some grass dropped it off were Miss Harris was. There was no time to lose I sprinted down the hill I could hear cameras flashing,people cheering and my heart beating really fast. I had finally finished I sat down back on the tarp where I started and took a long swig from my water bottle.
How I felt after the duathlon tired,hot and sweaty.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel,

    You really made me feel like I was in the race Hazel, you describe how you were feeling so clearly, a pleasure to read!

    Who was your buddy? Did they discuss with you about using capital letters correctly as part of the success criteria? Can you please discuss this with your buddy and consider some editing to show this.

    Thanks
    Storm :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have edited and my buddy is Josefa.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.