Tuesday 21 May 2019

E village / Museum visit

This term so far has been so busy! So far we have  been weeding and mulching down at Hamanatua stream, we have gone to the museum and E village, we have gone on a bike trip and we have been practicing really hard for the gym festival. We have got so much more cool stuff coming up.

Our inquiry topic this term is Retro Tech. Last week we went to the museum and E village to learn more about Retro tech and technology of the future. It was so much fun at the museum we got to write our name with quills (feathers). We got to look at tonnes of other old items in the museum, I really enjoyed it.

Then we walked to the electric village. There we learnt about transport of the future. It was so cool. We got to ride on an electric scooter, complete activity  and control robots using ipads! And when we left we got a free lollipop. Overall I really enjoyed going to the museum and E village.















2 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel,
    I like how you added lots of photos so we could actually see what was happening. Even if you didn't have photos I would know what it was like. I knew that because firstly I went there but also because your writing was so detailed so I knew exactly what it meant. This reminds me when I went there. This blog post reminds me of when we went. I spent so long playing with the little robots. Did you like them? Next time you should move the photos in so they aren't so spread out.
    From Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel, it's Miriam from Wainui Beach School in Gisborne NZ.
    I really enjoyed reading about the electric village. What did you learn there? Did you get to drive the robots? I did. I like how you added information about what we were doing for retro tech and why we were going to the electric village. Maybe next time you could write a little bit about what you learnt at electric village.
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.