Tuesday 27 August 2019

Google summit

The Google Summit was AWESOME!!! I had so much fun. The Google Summit took place in a school in Auckland, the school was called Mataua Ngaru. We presented our presentation on My Maps, Tour creator,  Tour builder and Story spheres. I feel that our presentation went really well.

We ended up attending a robot workshop (ozobots) and a piano one (makey makey). They were both really fun. Afterwards there was a prize giving, I won some chromebook stickers and some virtual reality glasses.

After the Google Summit we headed to the museum (way better than the one in Gisborne). Then we headed out to dinner, I had spaghetti bolognese. Then we headed to an amazing ice cream shop.  We got to stay in a three story mansion. We traveled to Auckland on Thursday morning and came back on saturday afternoon. I would probably give the Google Summit a five out of five stars!














2 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel
    I really enjoyed reading your blog post. Sounds like it was lots of fun. What was your favorite workshop? Anyway hope you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel it's Kya here,

    I enjoyed reading all about your google summit journey. It sounded like heaps of fun. What was your very favorite part? Auckland is such a cool place to be able to go to. Thanks for your presentation on Monday I learnt about Tool Builder, and Tool Creator and that was very cool. What is something interesting you learnt in Auckland?

    From Kya

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.