Monday 12 August 2019

My place my story

I was chosen out of MLH along with seven other people to travel to Auckland for a Google Summit.  I am working on a presentation on my maps to present to everyone who is going to be attending the   Google Summit. Our map is about our life so far.

We are leaving in a van next week on Thursday,  To be honest i'm not too excited about taking a van from Gisborne to Auckland (let's hope it has air conditioning and no one gets car sick). I'm soooooo  excited about going though. Last week we had a nacho lunch. That was to fundraise for accommodation and fuel, man those nachos were good!

I will post about the Google Summit again after I finish my map or after we get back, it will be filled with photos showing you what we got up to. Here are some photos from my map so far. I have started to add in why these places are significant but trust me they are a mess so you will not want to see them at the moment I may post some of them next week though. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.